Over 40 years ago, Six Nations Bingo was hosted in our old community hall. Back then, people used to gather at the community hall only on Monday nights for a 7pm evening session. People used to bring cow corn niblets to use instead of bingo chips. A time when there were no special jackpots and absolutely no such thing as a ‘progressive’ jackpot. A time when $40 was a HUGE cash prize.
Community members operated bingo by volunteers raising money for things such as sports teams fundraising to travel for championships Canada wide. A rather fine example to display how Six Nations Bingo operations have grown from very strong roots.
- 30 December 2019 @ 19:30:05 by Benjamin Doolittle U.E.
Media Format: View Video posts
- Arrowdale Snow Day (Brantford, Haldimand Province)
- Arrowdale Municipal Golf Course (Brantford, Haldimand Province)
- Six Nations Bingo Hall
- Elements Casino Brantford Night Flight
- This is the current Six Nations reserve (Six Nations Indian Reserve No. 40). This tract is 45,482.951 acres.